Davido's Friends DJ Olu And Chime Died Of Food Poison - Kemi Olunloyo


It was recalled that sometimes this year Davido lost two of his close friends, DJ Olu and Chime.

Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo thinks the two young star were poisoned contrary to what the police had said that they died as a result of drug overdose:

She tweeted:

"#HNNHistory Two of Davido's friends died after eating at a banana island restaurant. His DJ Gbemiga Abiodun and #DJOlu's friend Chime Amaechi (who everyone forgot) died coughing blood. Police called it hard drugs. Their guts were cut. They were poisoned. Investigation CLOSED😠😠"

READ ALSO: "Old Ass Woman Needs Some....." Davido Replies Nigerian Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo 

#HNNHistory Two of Davido's friends died after eating at a banana island restaurant. His DJ Gbemiga Abiodun and #DJOlu's friend Chime Amaechi (who everyone forgot) died coughing blood. Police called it hard drugs. Their guts were cut. They were poisoned. Investigation CLOSED😠😠 pic.twitter.com/oSm89TguyV